6 BEDS, 5 BATHS, STUNNING VIEWS.
House - BERWICK VIC
Sitting on top of the hill in Berwick's most desirable address, this architecturally designed, executive class 6 star home of approx. 76 squares URL offers 180 degree panoramic views from the north to Melbourne, across Port Phillip Bay and around to Western Port Bay to the south. Built to exacting standards, the attention to detail and high end fit out is apparent the moment you walk in the door of this stunning residence. Inclusions like;
– 5 bedrooms plus a study/6th bedroom, with 3 bedrooms offering a private ensuite, whilst the master bedroom ensuite and the main second bathroom also include a spa bath and under floor heating.
– Multiple living zones split over 3 levels featuring spotted gum timber floors and porcelain tiles plus a detached pool house with wet bar and bathroom.
– A stunning fully appointed kitchen fitted out with Smeg appliances, including an induction cook top, coffee machine and stone bench tops throughout. A full butler's pantry also services the kitchen.
– CBUS electrical system controls the downstairs area of the house, with central electronic controller ideally located in the kitchen. There is also an extensive security system with cameras.
– A gas log fire to the features in the dining/family rooms which offer 3 meter ceilings and bi-fold doors that open out to the decked alfresco outdoor entertaining area.
– The detached pool house is ideal for summer BBQ's or parties with a full wet bar and bathroom. Bi-fold doors and servery ensures inside meets outside and you will always be part of the action.
– A 4 car garage with soring ceilings and commercial size roller door allows you to park the largest boat or caravan easily, whilst the 2nd oversize double garage is perfect for the family cars.
Further double glazed windows, a large 4.5kW solar power system, a 1500 bottle wine cellar, 90,000 litre water tank, a low maintenance swimming pool, pony paddock and holding yard, small orchid and this is a spectacular lifestyle opportunity. Only 3 to 5 minutes drive to the Berwick Village, the railway station, the M1 freeway and some of the finest schools in Victoria, with school bus stops at the end of the street, the views from this premium quality home must be seen to be appreciated. If the views don't captivate you, I am sure the home and the neighborhood will.
When it comes to education, Berwick also boasts a number of highly regarded public and private schools, including Nossal High School, Haileybury College, St Margaret's school, a TAFE and a campus of Monash University.
If you looking for an intimate experience and enjoy local street shops you can head down to High Street, Berwick where there are various cafes, restaurants and bakeries. Otherwise Fountain Gate Shopping Centre is approximately 9 kilometres away where you go to your favourite store for beauty, fashion, restaurants, lifestyle and fresh food.
Other items of interest may include a visit to the Wilson Botanic Park Berwick a sanctuary to numerous native animals; Casey Fields comprises a regional athletics centre, sports ovals, tennis courts, playgrounds, netball courts and criterium cycling track; at Akoonah Park Market there is always a bargain to be found if you want to enjoy a lazy weekend at this popular Sunday market in Berwick; or visit the majestic Old Cheese Factory, featuring the 1860s historic Springfield Homestead.
If you wish to get your heart racing there are several local sporting clubs, sporting grounds and parks in the neighbourhood.
- 6 bed
- 5 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 5,100 m²
- Floor Area is 705 m²
- 6 Garage
- Secure Parking